We are recruiting for 4 residential support workers for our residential homes based in South East Essex.
Kites Children’s Services and supporting services have been developed for the care and treatment for boys with complex behaviours. Our therapeutic approach ensures that our boys are offered opportunities to reconcile their difficult early life experiences.
The services that we offer the young people in our care are an education provision and a therapy team that works together to provide the best possible outcome to child looked after.
The following qualifications / experience is required:
- Minimum 2 years residential experience in a residential care environment
- NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or commitment to start within six months of job offer)
- Experience and skills in child protection and safeguarding
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Practical knowledge of diversity / advocacy / confidentiality
- Effective communication skills
Up to £21,000 per annum dependent on experience with additional payment for night waking and sleep ins.
Hours: Shift pattern during weekends and sleep in’s on rotation as follows:
- Early Shift : 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Late Shift : 3:30pm to 12:00am
- Night Shift : 12:00am to 7:00am
30th September 2018
If you are interested please email a current CV and a covering email to Kerry Williams, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kites are commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people and are committed to working towards equal opportunities. All applications are subject to thorough references being undertaken and an enhanced DBS.