We're rated 'Good' by Ofsted
Our residential homes are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, and our education provision is rated 'Good'.
We've Embraced Thrive in our Setting
What is the Thrive Approach?
Recent advances in neuroscience, attachment theory and child development have provided some of the answers to What does it take to develop healthy, happy, confident children who are ready and open to learning? question. Learn more about the Thrive Approach.
Helping young people become caring young adults
- Treating each young person as an individual – and viewing their behaviour in the context of their life experience
- Creating a non-condemning environment – in which openness and honesty are valued
- Introducing young people to activities, hobbies and social situations – while respecting the personal space and surroundings of others
- Maintaining clear boundaries, communication and expectations – providing the stability young people need to develop trust
- Involving young people in plans, ideas and decision-making that affect the house – allowing them to develop independence and leadership