We're rated 'Good'
Our residential home is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, and our education provision is rated 'Good'.
Helping young people become caring young adults
- Treating each young person as an individual – and viewing their behaviour in the context of their life experience
- Creating a non-condemning environment – in which openness and honesty are valued
- Introducing young people to activities, hobbies and social situations – while respecting the personal space and surroundings of others
- Maintaining clear boundaries, communication and expectations – providing the stability young people need to develop trust
- Involving young people in plans, ideas and decision-making that affect the house – allowing them to develop independence and leadership