We provide residential care for young people who display harmful sexual behaviour who pose a relatively high risk. Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted.
Education and personal development in our own specialist school, when mainstream education is not yet appropriate.
Helping young people achieve goals such as happiness, creativity and intimacy in meaningful and socially acceptable ways.
Our residential home is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, and our education provision is rated 'Good'.
Helping young people become caring young adults
- Treating each young person as an individual – and viewing their behaviour in the context of their life experience
- Creating a non-condemning environment – in which openness and honesty are valued
- Introducing young people to activities, hobbies and social situations – while respecting the personal space and surroundings of others
- Maintaining clear boundaries, communication and expectations – providing the stability young people need to develop trust
- Involving young people in plans, ideas and decision-making that affect the house – allowing them to develop independence and leadership